Digity Jobs & Careers
If you’re passionate about technology and helping businesses grow, Digity wants to talk to you! Start an exciting career in tech strategy & support by applying to one of the open positions below.
SMB SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
1. New Customer Setups
- Properly complete setup procedures and tasks for new Members and meticulously document the work performed during the setup process ensuring that the setup process is smooth and seamless for the Member.
- Accurately document the Member’s environment in Bask’s Configuration Management system to ensure that all members of the service team will be able to quickly locate configuration information when needed in the future.
2. Technical Support
- Respond promptly to phone, chat and email requests always ensuring that both internal and external SLA commitments are kept.
- Actively listen to and effectively document each Member request in the Bask service management system to ensure that the Member’s needs and expectations are fully understood and documented.
- Diagnose technology issues for Members through troubleshooting and research techniques to determine the root cause of issues. Properly document the root cause for each issue and communicate the same to the Member.
- Properly resolve technology issues and complete requests for Members that involve individual users. Properly document and record the steps taken to resolve the root issue or complete the requested task.
- Resolve multiple issues with multiple Members via remote connections simultaneously in a timely manner.
- Communicate effectively with Members through the service delivery process to ensure that the Member is constantly apprised of the status of the ticket.
- Set appropriate expectations with the Member regarding timing of completion of the ticket and work with Member to minimize the impact of any work performed on the member’s business.
- Escalate issues that affect multiple users or departments to an Engineer and properly hand off the request ensuring that the Member is aware of the handoff.
- Validate with the Member that each work request has been completed to their satisfaction.
3. Customer Satisfaction
- Achieve a minimum NPS score of 80%
- Actively seek out and identify ways to exceed Member expectations and deliver exceptional Member experiences.
- Use effective listening techniques to ensure that the Member’s needs and expectations are understood and properly documented throughout the service delivery experience.
4. General Responsibilities
- Other projects as determined by manager
Minimum requirements (Education/Skills):
- College degree, concurrent enrollment or equivalent certification in a relevant technology discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience in a technical role.
- Minimum of 2 years experience providing direct end-user technical support services for computer software and systems. Experience must be recent and relevant to the SMB Support Technician role.
- A+ certification or equivalent experience troubleshooting and resolving computer hardware issues.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office software including direct experience with Outlook and at least one year of experience supporting Microsoft Outlook end-users.
- Basic working understanding of Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, file sharing and permissions and printer sharing and mapping.